Monday, April 03, 2006

On An Irrelevant Note...

I had to shovel our driveway yesterday. It's April, and I'm still having to shovel snow off our driveway.

It's not that I'm tired of snow - I'm not sure that I could ever be tired of snow - it's that, eventually, that snow is going to have to melt. And I really don't like breakup. It's slushy, slippery, messy, and very yucky. If we're going to have to go through it (and, duh, we do), I'd prefer it just happen - and happen fast.

There's still 6" of snow that needs to melt. I'm thinking we'll have green grass sometime in mid-May. If we're lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave ... Just read this today (6/6/06) ... what a great thought. I sometimes wonder where my grace is to others and why my light isn't shining so brightly. Thanks for the reminder!

Deb (in Ohio)